Lecture of the Month
Messages from the Master
Upcoming News and Meetings in your area
What is a Spiritual Master?
For Purchase information Contact:
New York (516) 674-4428
West Palm Beach (516) 779-9554
Ref. : P0207AN
Table of Contents
1. How to Recognize a True Spiritual Master
2. The Necessity for a Spiritual Master
3. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
4. The Exotic Should not be Confused with Spirituality
5. Learn How to Balance the Material and Spiritual Worlds
6. A Master is a Mirror Reflecting the Truth
7. A Master is There Only to Give Light
8. The Disciple and His Master
9. The Universal Dimension of a Master
10. The Magical Presence of a Master
12. 'Except Ye Become as Little Children...'
Although the idea of a spiritual Master is becoming more and more familiar to the general public, his nature and role are still poorly understood, even by those who claim to be his disciples. The main purpose of this book is to clarify this question. Some may find this clarification a little ruthless, but it is necessary, for it is of first importance not to delude oneself about spiritual realities. it is true that a Master is that prodigious being who can lead men to the highest summits of the spirit, but for him as well as for his disciples, this sublime venture can success only if it is accompanied by a rigorous inner adherence to truth and selflessness.
A disciple who has met his Master has found a mother who will carry him in her womb for nine months so that he may be born into the spiritual world. Once he has been born, once his consciousness has been awakened, his eyes will discover the beauty of creation, his ears will hear divine words, he will taste heavenly food, his feet will bear him throughout space on errands of good and his hands will learn to create in the finer, higher wordds of the soul.
FBU is a 501c Non-Profit Organization, all donations are tax deductible
© 2002-2011 FBU-USA
Books & Media