Lecture of the Month
Messages from the Master
Meetings and Membership
The Zodiac, Key to Man and to the Universe
For Purchase information Contact:
New York (516) 674-4428
West Palm Beach (516) 779-9554
Ref. : P0220AN
176 pages, 19 ill.
Table of Contents
1. The Enclosure of the Zodiac
2. The Zodiac and the Forming of Man
3. The Planetary Cycle of Hours and Days
4. The Cross of Destiny
5. The Axes of Aries-Libra and Taurus-Scorpio
6. The Virgo-Pisces Axis
7. The Leo-Aquarius Axis
8. The Fire and Water Triangles
9. The Philosophers' Stone : the Sun, the Moon and Mercury
10. The Twelve Tribes of Israel and the Twelve Labours of Hercules in Relation to the Zodiac
The constellations and planets are the hieroglyphs, the sacred letters which reveal, to those who know how to decipher them, how mankind and the world were created, how they evolve hand in hand and how their inner structure is identical. Every human being who becomes aware of his kinship with the universe begins to feel the need to cultivate his inner life in order to rediscover, within himself, that cosmic plenitude symbolized to perfection by the circle of the zodiac.
Those who penetrate into the realm of the Zodiac become subject to the constraints of time (periodicity and cycles) and space (localization within the zodiacal enclosure). Only pure spirits are free of the fetters of time and space, but as soon as they incarnate they enter into the zodiacal enclosure and are caught up in the magic circle of implacable destiny which shackles even the most luminous beings, even the greatest sons of God.
⇐ Back to Books Main Page